- Login to www.babyflix.net
- Create the customer account (Customers Menu)
- First Name, Last Name, Email Address, & Mobile Phone number (Required)
Create Live Streaming Event
- From the Customer list there is an Event column. Click the Create link
- Choose the type of event
- Just Save & Don't Broadcast (to just save the video)
- Broadcast & Don't Save (if you have free live streaming but saving the video is billed)
- Broadcast & Save (true live streaming)
- Enter date and time of the live streaming event
- Save the live streaming event
- If the live streaming event has already been created, open the calendar in the Live menu (top menu in BabyFlix).
Starting the Stream with the Webcaster
- From the Event Menu bring up the event for the desired customer.
- Click on Start Stream
- Make sure the stream is seen in the preview player.
- After session click Stop Streaming.
Load Still Images with BabyFlix Sync Utility
- Select the study to be exported.
- Chose the format of the content (i.e. .jpg and cine clips).
- Choose the destination. Export the study to a USB drive.
- Name the export the customer number/stream key from BabyFlix
- Insert the usb into the computer running the BabyFlix Sync Utility.