The Webcaster X2 device is like a computer and video capture device in one. When you get the device the first thing to do is to get connected to the internet. To do this you first need to;
- Connect the device to a TV or computer monitor with an HDMI Cable. Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI out on the Webcaster X2 to an HDMI input on the TV of computer monitor.
- Connect a usb mouse to one of usb ports on device.
- When the device is all connected to the TV/monitor and the mouse is connected you should see the BabyFlix logo. If you do not, click on the Facebook logo and in the top left/middle you should see a link for 'Update Available.'
- Click on the 'Update Available' link. This will download the update and you will need to restart the device.
- Now the BabyFlix logo should appear in the opening screen. Click on the logo and go to the settings page.
- Select WI-FI to connect to your Wifi network. Click on Ethernet if you are connecting to a hardwire connection and ensure that you have an ip address.
- Right click on the mouse to cone back to the main screen
- Click on Pair where you see the Pairing code
- Copy the pairing code and send this code to BabyFlix Support.