Yes! Absolutely, BabyFlix accepts raw data loaded directly off of your PC so be sure to ask for a DVD of the imaging data. And because it is so easy and quick to implement the BabyFlix service into an existing ultrasound practice, you may simply want to send us an email with the name of the practice that doesn’t, but should have BabyFlix, and we’ll follow up. And of course, be sure to ask the doctor to consider offering BabyFlix because most practitioners simply don’t know it now exists and it’s not impossible they could have it by your next appointment!
Articles in this section
- Can I download the video or still images to my desktop or mobile phone?
- Can I share my BabyFlix content on my mobile device by SMS/Text?
- I have a DVD from a previous ultrasound exam. Can I upload that to my account?
- If I wanted to share my video with friends on Facebook or Twitter is this possible?
- Is it possible to just share my video with close personal family and friends?
- The ultrasound practice my Doctor referred me to doesn’t presently offer the BabyFlix service. Is there a way I can still use BabyFlix?
- What should I expect when I come home from my ultrasound examination?